[Artemisia] Update for the 10th Annual 12th Knight Auction!!

Dan S. wyddershin at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 1 00:07:09 CST 2011

Greetings,

I know a lot of folks from Artemisia may be considering going to the An Tir 12th night this year, since it is so close to the border and a pretty spectacular site/event. So I’m forwarding this on to the Artemisia list in case anyone is interested. (See message below)

This is a live auction. Anyone can bid at the auction, and anyone can donate items, but donations must either be by members of the Chivalry or sponsored by members of the Chivalry. Read carefully and contact me directly if you have any questions?

Hope to see some of you there!

In Service,

Sir Daniel