[Artemisia] Change in Leadership

Jackman-Brink, Julia Julia.Jackman-Brink at mso.umt.edu
Thu Dec 1 15:29:30 CST 2011

Greetings and Salutations Noble populace and Officers of Artemisia!!

Dame Theadora has had to take her leave from Kingdom office much earlier than her expected March Coronation deadline. To help with the sudden transition and to ensure the continued progress of the Kingdom...(and renewed search for her replacement); At Their Majesties request I have volunteered to step back up and take on the position as ACTING Kingdom Seneschal.

The Office if Seneschal is STILL OPEN FOR BIDS.  I am just an extremely temporary player to make sure the business of the kingdom continues.  If you are interested in the job, or a regional position, or just want to know more about it, please see me, Their Majesties Ronan and Clare, or Their Highnesses, Sean and Nisa.  We would love to hear from you.  We all would like to fill the Kingdom position as soon as possible so they can have 3-6 months of on the job training with me.

This change is effective pretty much...NOW.  Please note, that I nor anyone on my staff, will discuss the reasons for this sudden change, just that real life happens and Dame Thea's reasons are her own.  Please respect them, and her choices and move forward.

My contact information is currently listed in the Sage Advice under LAW CLERK.  Group Seneschals are getting their updates through our listserve. If you are a new seneschal and not on that list, please let me know, I'll get you subscribed.  Please use my GMAIL account until we can get the Kingdom email transitioned.  It is also listed below.  Please do not use my University account, that is my work account.

I would like to thank Dame Theadora for her past work and efforts, and I greatly appreciate the time she is taking to bring me up to speed so we can serve our Kingdom and our fair populace.

Thank you!  I return you to your normally scheduled activities.  Let the games begin! :)

Baroness Juliana nic Lachlainn, OL, OP
Juliana1580 AT gmail DOT com