[Artemisia] One last plea for Solstice donations

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 7 16:22:17 CST 2011

________________________________
 From: Tracy Amadio <spacylynne at yahoo.com>
To: artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org
Sent: Monday, December 5, 2011 12:06 PM
Subject: [Artemisia] One last plea for Solstice donations

Dear Artemisians,
I am sending this request out one last time to see if any attending Solstice this coming week-end would be willing to provide a soup or salad for the fundraiser luncheon. We are still in need of both. If you are able to assist, please contact me at spacylynne (at) yahoo.com. I would be ever so grateful.
In Service,
Countess Saige verch Laurens

Somebody should step up and help Her Excellency, or you might end up eating *my cooking*!

Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;
Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP