[Artemisia] Shire of Bronzehelm 12th Night Event

Bronzehelm Webminister bronzehelmwebminister at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 9 11:30:32 CST 2011

I wish to apologize to the list for my most recent e-mail regarding the 12th Night event. I apparently did not pay attention when inputting my recipient address and so it went to the list instead of the Artemisia webmaster! In any case, it is relevant to know that the 12th Night event listing is updated on our website and that URL should take you to the event listin gin question. Sory for any inconvieniene. I will try to pay more attention next time....

In your service and in need of coffee....

Shire of Bronzehelm Webmistress
Lady Nicole Drake de Luna
Nikki Nixon
www.bronzehelm.org