[Artemisia] Kingdom Auction Update - New Items Added

Richard Samul scascot at mac.com
Mon Dec 12 13:22:35 CST 2011

It's been a while since I've made an Auction post - we're not through with the Auction yet! New items have recently been added to tempt you!

For the needleworkers, we have added not one, not two, but FIVE counted cross-stitch packages. For those whose artistic talent tends more towards war, Sir Etienne has donated a 45-inch Danish Axe.

These items and more can be found at the Auction website. Thank you to all who have generously donated to the Auction.

http://auction.baronyarnhold.org

Please cross-post.

--
HL Earc Cearr