[Artemisia] Looking for Italian Soup recipes

Tamar Black Sea tamar at coteduciel.org
Thu Dec 22 12:24:02 CST 2011

Juliana wrote:
"No worries! Thanks for sharing, sounds yummy! :) -- Juliana"

I know what I'm going to be doing this winter: making lots and lots of
soup :-) Everyone has shared the most wonderful recipes. I'm looking
forward to trying them out.

Part of why I asked on list is that other people may find they have
similar questions. There's probably a budding feast steward out there
who may reference these recipes. It also helps me to know when someone
has made a recipe personally and knows that it works, or can share
specific advice that you might not pick up from a less personal source.

Thanks for sharing!
-tamar