[Artemisia] ACC Artemisian Costume Challenge

Kari McCarter biancaraven at aol.com
Wed Dec 28 19:59:05 CST 2011

I had not envisioned anything so complicated as multiple folders for each category - I should have expected such ambition from Artemisians!
Please have a copy of documentation available for perusal at 12th Night.  More than one would be nice.  Documentation should be a summary of WHAT you did (name of each garment/accessory piece, how it is used/worn) HOW you did it (period method/your method, materials, so on), WHEN it is from (and when you completed it), WHO made each item, WHERE the item & materials are from (document stash, trades and expenses), and WHY you made diversions from period technique/method.

Progress pictures would be a big bonus.

If you would please list the sub/categories of artistic skill by Kingdom Arts and Sciences categories that you used and incorporated into your outfit, I would really appreciate it.  If you do not want to list this accounting, you will be at the mercy of my (and other reviewer's) observation for scoring of your work.

If you do not want to be scored, please tell me.  I understand some Laurels want to recognize participation in this challenge, and I think that is an excellent idea.

If you are unable to attend 12th Night, please photo document everything and email me a copy of documentation (as above) and pictures by New Year's Eve prior to midnight.  More photo documentation will give a better reviewed the quality of your work. At least one picture of each item of the ensemble is suggested.  Without the item, or a picture, I will be unable to appreciate what you have made.

If you are attending 12th Night and would still like to email photos and documentation, that's great, too.

Any more questions, please ask.

YIS,
Bianca