[Artemisia] Celebrate the life of John Lawler / Sir Ely of Silver Oak

Vaun Stevens vstvns3 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 20:15:21 CST 2011

I am forwarding this information on Ely's wake from the invitation that was
sent out on Facebook.

   - From Elise Winston-Risho
   -
      - Saturday, January 7, 2012
      - *Time*  11:00am until 3:00pm

   Where:   Lawler Compund: Columbia Falls, Montana
   -
   - *
   *
   It's time to have a grand party to celebrate the life of John Lawler /
   Sir Ely of Silver Oak. He wouldn't of wanted it any other way.

   Everybody knows what a great storyteller John was, so Friends and
   Family, please come with a story to share.

   One of his last requests was charging us to celebrate. So, in
   traditional John style (he always did like a good party), we are planning a
   great time with food, family and fun! We're already getting the roast
   ready, and the New Castle cold. If it is convenient, we ask you to bring a
   dish and/or beverages to share.

   Come join us and raise a glass with us to toast this amazing man!

   (If you have a facebook account, there is more information on the event
   and how you can help his family.)

   YIS,
   Annys