[Artemisia] Kingdom News Page

Artemisia Webmaster koawebmaster at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 1 11:16:16 CST 2011

Unto the populace of Artemisia,

For those of you savvy enough to have recently checked the Kingdom website, you
may have noticed a new page option in the left side menu. We have added a News
Page to our kingdom website. This page exists to have an official channel of
communication for kingdom related announcements such as upcoming events,
information on competition formats, monthly letters from the royalty, and
important notes about Kingdom and Society Policy. I would very much like it if
this news page were to become the “go to” place for current updates about the
kingdom. With this in mind, I would also like to encourage kingdom officers and
event stewards to try and use the news page where possible to disseminate
information to the populace of Artemisia. I shall also be including an
announcement to this effect in next month’s Sage Advice.

For those who would like official kingdom level messages posted on the website,
for the time being, please send any such messages to koawebmaster (AT) yahoo
(DOT) com and I will get them posted as soon as possible. In these emails,
please include the title or name of the person who originally wrote the message
and any details about which date you would like it initially posted.

Thank you all for you time and help. I hope that with this improvement to the
Kingdom page, we can increase the flow of information within our kingdom and to
those interested in the Society.

YIS,
Lord Yamanouchi Eidou

Andrew Aedo