[Artemisia] a tree question

Padruig rayzentz at aim.com
Sat Feb 5 10:17:41 CST 2011

According to my research thus far, sugar maples are by far the best. There are others that can be used, but the flavors are "different". Then, of course, there are varieties that don't work at all...

I am not at all opposed to trying flavors that are "different"... That would be part of the fun.

Padruig

Dr. Raymond Zentz

It is better to die a free man, than to live, a slave.