[Artemisia] Loch Salaan Musicians' Guild: Music for DancingFools

Jeri Foster jofvertsilva at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 5 10:42:10 CST 2011

Hi,
If you go to the Musician's Guild page there is some information about
it. http://www.loch-salann.org/docs/musicians.html It says to contact the
Baronial Exchequer (Countess Nisa).
I'm not sure how current it is. I would also try contacting Mistress Anne de
Junius. Her phone number is on that page. (She mentioned her phone is acting
quirky, so if it goes busy on you, hang up and try again immediately. Hopefully
that will work.) Another person to try might be Mistress Mary Amanda, she can be
reached through the Barony's Facebook page
at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=51267487759

Hope that helps.
Mistress Jerilyn