[Artemisia] 2012 Needleworkers Symposium

Jeanne P / Casamira jeannecas at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 21:08:40 CST 2011

Greetings Fellow Needleworkers!

Let's talk Springtime.2012.  Wheels are now in motion for the next IKINS!
And we want your feedback and help in making this Inter Kingdom Intensive
Needlework Symposium the best so far.  IKINS #3 will be held in the Kingdom
of Caid this time.  You are invited to enjoy classes designed to provide
needleworkers in-depth instruction and historical information.  Click on the
IKINS email discussion list and see photos from past symposiums:

We're now looking for teachers who want to share their needlework knowledge
and skills with others.  Bring us your passion and we'll give you an hour.or
two.or four to make it happen.  Please send your class proposal to one of us
3 coordinators with the following information.

1.        Your SCA name
2.       Your Email address
3.       Name of your Proposed class
4.       Description of your class
5.       Estimated amount of time you will need to teach it

Think outside the box.hands on small projects, lectures, slide shows.these
are great ways to engage an audience.

For those not wishing to teach but have suggestions or requests for a class
topic or a specific teacher, please let us know as well.  This will give us
ideas for classes, and we can then seek out teachers for those classes.

The symposium will be held in conjunction with the Kingdom of Caid's Spring
Collegium 2012.

Please feel free to repost this as desired.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Dame Richenda Coffin - dfoxdvm at gmail.com
 Baroness Eowyn Amberdrake - Melinda.sherbring at verizon.net
 Maestra Isela di Bari - __dcobb at meyernet.com