[Artemisia] Fwd: [Announcements] Newsletter Production Stipends

Padruig rayzentz at aim.com
Fri Feb 11 15:14:52 CST 2011

Call me old fashioned, and out of touch, if you wish (oh, hello, an anachronism), but I like the look and feel of stuff in print. I refuse to read books online, or with a kindle like unit. I read a book. I still read magazines. I prefer shopping from a catalog, rather than unline.

Incidentally, I also hate direct deposit. I Like going to the bank to deposit checks (although I don't get to do it nearly often enough). I Like the peronal contact.

I am a high touch person, living in a high tech world. Which sometimes really sucks.

Padruig, the deluded one

Dr. Raymond Zentz

It is better to die a free man, than to live, a slave.