[Artemisia] Newsletter Production Stipends

Jackman-Brink, Julia Julia.Jackman-Brink at mso.umt.edu
Mon Feb 14 11:29:13 CST 2011

Hi All!  Talking here is great. But in reality, if you really want the
Board of Directors to consider other options, you should send your
thoughts and concerns to their direct attention.  There is an email link
on the SCA.ORG website  on which you can comment on topics of note.  I
am certain they would appreciate any feedback people have.

HE Juliana