[Artemisia] Artemisia Digest, Vol 89, Issue 13

Jeanine Schlauch jeanines at cableone.net
Mon Feb 14 12:08:30 CST 2011

IMO - it is far past the time for electronic newsletters.  Some sort of
accommodation needs to be made for those who prefer hard copy (for whatever
reason), but *requiring *paper copies is a colossal waste of time, money and
trees.

'course, the same could be said for phone books, but I still get 5 versions
of those silly things every year.  ;o)

Morgan du Marc

Message: 5