[Artemisia] Newsletter Production Stipends

Redhawk sca_redhawk at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 14 14:54:29 CST 2011

Howdy,
I have glacoma and macular degeration.  Reading on the computer is very
difficult for me.  If I up the font size it helps though I get nasty headaches.
I have lost about 25%+ of my vision since last year and should not drive at
night.  A paper copy, for me, would be much better.  I can hold it inches from
my face to read the Sage.  Both Wulph and I are substaining members.  We get two
copies of the Sage.  I would be willing to give up the extra copy to help out
but I really really would like a paper copy.
Redhawk... who reconizes things by their shape and well, Can't see sh@!   Well,
maybe a good idea to be able to see that.. =)