[Artemisia] Newsletter Production Stipends

Allen Hall dukealan at q.com
Tue Feb 15 18:30:23 CST 2011

Ashley,

Well said.  There are many things to consider.  Discussions and ideas will help generate the final solution to this problem.

A couple of observations though....some people who respond to this, can only do so from work.  I personally know several in this situation.  So their access is kinda limited.  Printing at work, in some cases, can be a strict no-no.

Second...what about the people we aren't hearing from, since they don't have computer access?  How to ensure that they receive the Kingdom newsletter that they paid for and deserve?  For example, the Kingdom is right around 1000 people, but I suspect the Aerie is FAR less than that.  I'm sure our moderators can provide the actual numbers, which might be useful.  I can tell you for sure, there are many people in 1000 Eyes that do not have Internet access.

The "final" plan needs to take all of these things into account.

Alan