[Artemisia] Paper and Electronic Newsletter Update

Belladonna belladonna.difrancia at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 02:05:24 CST 2011

I can only say I'm in complete accord. If they're finally making e-newsletters
available to those who prefer them, while still providing the option of print,
and cutting their costs in the bargain, it feels like an all-around win. What I
can't figure out is why they didn't announce it differently in the first place.
The BoD desperately needs a spin doctor.

Belladonna