[Artemisia] Paper and Electronic Newsletter Update

Belladonna belladonna.difrancia at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 19 00:33:27 CST 2011

Mac:

I couldn't find a 2011 budget, but this information isn't so outdated. Perhaps
you would find it interesting?

http://www.sca.org/officers/treasurer/2010budget.xls

If you consider that there are real people behind these numbers working rather
hard for very little, it seems to me that our Society is trying very hard to
make a good game for us all for very little.

In Service,
Belladonna