[Artemisia] William Wilson rapier class in April in WA

Gene Mealey rapierfighter at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 21 13:33:55 CST 2011

Greetings All!

For those involved in the art of rapier, William Wilson will be teaching a weekend of rapier at the Veritas Swordplay Academy in Moses Lake, WA.
The class is limited to 12 participants and preregistration is now on.
Below is a link for those who may be interested.
http://wilson.germanlongsword.com/

Baron Antoine

"The fastest way to a man's heart is through his wrist..."
Thorian Thorsen

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence,
therefore, is not an act but a habit."
Aristotle

"The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend to be."

Socrates