[Artemisia] Barony of Sentinels' Keep Arts and Sciences competition

Vaun Stevens vstvns3 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 22:25:12 CST 2011

Greetings to all!

As you are aware, the Baronial Arts and Sciences Championship is being held
on March 12 as part of Spring Feast event.  Everyone living in Artemisia is
welcome to enter, however, to be named Champion you must live within the
northern reaches of Artemisia.

The following criteria to be named Champion must be followed:

 1.You must be a member of the SCA residing within the northern reaches of
Artemisia (Montana).

2. You must enter a minimum of 4 items with a maximum of 6 items.

3. Your entries must include at least 2 different Grand categories.

4. Each item must have its own documentation that is at least one page long.

5. Each person's 4 highest scores (including items from 2 Grand categories)
will be added together. The person with the highest total will be named
Champion.

You can follow this link (
http://www.moas.artemisia.sca.org/handbook/handbook.htm) to the Kingdom's
Arts and Sciences page where you will find the list of Grand and
sub-categories and the judging criteria.  The Barony of Sentinels' Keep
follows the Kingdom's judging rules and criteria.

If you are planning to enter the competition and/or go for Champion, please
contact Dame Annys or HE Judith our current Champion.  We would appreciate
knowing this ahead of time, if possible, so that we can line-up judges.

Please submit all research papers by March 1st to allow time for judging.

We are also seeking judges. Please contact Dame Annys if you would like to
be one of our judges.

If you have any questions about your entries or how to write your
documentation, please contact me as well.  You are also welcome to contact
Mistress Casamira, Kingdom of Artemisia MOAS, for assistance with
documentation questions.

And don't forget, we will be holding our second annual Codepiece
competition. All entries must be *family-friendly* and include the necessary
strapping.  Baron Antoine will wear the winning entry at evening Court.

In Service to the Barony,

Annys of Pengwyrn, MOAS
vstvns3 at gmail.com
(406) 542-2656