[Artemisia] Thank you from Estrella War

Mineko Murai mineko.murai at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 15:16:41 CST 2011

Unto the Populace of the Known World do the Estrella War XXVII Mains Send
Greetings,

We would like to first and foremost like to say a huge thank you to everyone
for attending this year’s Estrella War XXVII!  We had just over 3200
attendees who put in over 9000+ volunteer hours to help make this another
great year!  As our motto for this year was, “Many hands make light work”
and without you we could not be successful; so again thank you all for your
attendance and participation!

We would also like to give a big round of applause to our Volunteer Staff
who worked many tireless and unforgiving hours throughout the year and
during their event time to make things happen.  As one of the biggest
volunteer-run only events in the Society, we could never do this without
your strong will and dedication.

Although this year’s event has just now drawn to a close, we are already
planning for next year’s event.  We are aware that there were a few new
systems that encountered “bugs” this past year and we thank each and every
one of you for your patience as we worked through them; we have resolved
these issues and we have grown with the knowledge gained from these
experiences.  If you have any suggestions for future improvements to the
event, please contact the Estrella War XXVII Mains at
mains2011 at estrellawar.org with your suggestions and we will make sure to
take them with us into Estrella War XXVIII.

As with every Estrella War we now have plenty of good stories and memories
to share.  We hope that each of our Staff and Attendees walked away with at
least one smile and we look forward to next year’s event when we are able to
again enjoy each other’s great company!

Sincerely,

Mistress Dascha Alexandrovna Rostova, OP

Mistress Eilidh MacMurtrie, OP

Lady Rowan Bridget Blackmoor

Mains2011 at estrellawar.org