[Artemisia] Southern Collegium

Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah zemlar at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 24 14:52:52 CST 2011

Greetings unto the list, please feel free to re-post as appropriate.

Class openings for A & S instructors have nearly been filled.  If you are serous
about teaching, I need your class descriptions in right away.  If you don't make
it in before the time slots are all filled, we can certainly use some back up
instructors in case of cancellations so please get your class submissions in
ASAP.

The class openings for fighting track instructors has been filled at this time.

Her Honor Aurora will be taking class submissions AFTER her Big Moment at
Defender's Tourney.  Please keep your eyes peeled for the announcement which
will be coming soon.

For class submissions for the A & S track, please direct them to
arts-sciences at loch-salann.org (this is the only way I can keep them from getting
lost in my regular in-box.)

If you have questions about this event, please direct them to Lady Jennet as she
is the event steward.  She will happily answer or direct you to the appropriate
person who can.  Her information can be found on the Loch Salann Website
http://www.loch-salann.org/docs/officers.html.

This is shaping up to be a great event with some very awesome classes.
Please make time in your busy schedules to join us.  I am certain you will not
be disappointed!

Yours in Service,

Lady Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah
Minister of Arts & Sciences,