[Artemisia] Scrolls for the Kingdom Arts & Sciences event

Jeanne P / Casamira jeannecas at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 22:05:09 CST 2011

Greetings Artemisian Scribes.
On May 7th, in Gryphon's Lair, we will hold the Kingdom Arts and Sciences
Competition.
I need scribes to do the following scrolls:
Champion
Novice Champion
King's Choice
Queen's Choice
Participation Scroll "Master" in black and white, which will be duplicated
for each participant.
Achievement "Master" scroll, to be duplicated for Masterpiece, Superior,
Quality and Excellence levels for each entry.

Please contact me directly if you would like to do one or more scrolls.

Thank you.
Casamira

--
Jeanne Panlener / Baroness Casamira Jawjalny, O.L., O.P., G.A.
Artemisian Minister of Arts & Sciences