[Artemisia] IMPORTANT CORRCTION to information in the Sage Advice

Roxann Hatch wilhemina3 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 25 10:26:03 CST 2011

Good Morning All!

Last night, I received my copy of the Sage Advice. As I looked through the
actual printed piece, I discovered a HUGE error. The perils of copy and paste
and forgetting to update the information!

On page 15 there is an announcement concerning Crown Tournament. It states in
part that "...Letters of Intent for Crown Tournament will be accepted until 14
days before Crown Tournament, wich is Saturday, September 18th." It also states
that "Copies must be sent to their Majesties Timmur and Sage..."

THE CORRECT INFORMATION IS:
LETTERS OF INTENT FOR CROWN TOURNAMENT WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL 14 DAYS BEFORE
CROWN TOURNAMENT, WHICH IS SATUDAY MARCH 19TH. ALL LETTERS MUST BE PHYSICALLY
RECEIVED BY THAT TIME - IT IS NOT THE POSTMARK DATE. COPIES MUST BE SENT TO
THEIR MAJESTIES MORGAN AND ESEBELL, THL SAJAH (THE KINGDOM LIST MINISTER). AND
BARONESS THEODORA (KINGDOM SENSCHAL).

Their Majesties have indicated that they would be happy to accept letters either
via email or postal mail. THL Sajah and Baroness Theodora will accept either
postal or electronic copies. If you send them electronically and do not receive
a reply stating they have been received, please contact them to make sure they
have been received.

The address for Their Majesties that is listed at the bottom of the message is
the correct address.

My most humble appologies. Private tongue lashings will be taken at
koasageadvice at gmail .com.

Embarassed Kingdom Chronicler,
Hilde