[Artemisia] sumptuary question

Kelly Campbell ratslayer at spro.net
Sat Feb 26 20:49:03 CST 2011

Honestly, I'm not sure.  The OP of Caid lists that you won the recognition
of Palentine Baroness but it doesn't list any information about what the
Baronial Label infers.  I'll have to do a bit more research on it.  I would
wear whatever regalia you were allowed to wear in Caid now and I will let
you know what I find out.

Kelwin Ratslayer
Golden Wing Herald