[Artemisia] News of Chirhart and Jeanne

Jeanne P / Casamira jeannecas at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 19:33:53 CST 2011

For the "old time" players, here is news of former members of Loch Salann
who now play in Atlantia in the Barony of Bright Hills.

FYI, Then "Lady Jeanne" invited me to my first SCA event.

Greetings to all in the barony!
It is with kind permission of Their Majesties Brian and Brianna that I
announce they have made a choice for my successors from the 4 pairs of
candidates.
Please offer your congratulations and support to our next Baron and Baroness
of Bright Hills, Their Excellencies, Master Chirhart Blackstar and Mistress
Jeanne Tenneur de Bec.
As Mistress Jeanne is currently our Seneschal, upon the approval of the
Kingdom Seneschal, her deputy Lady Katarzyna Nowina Witkowska will be
stepping up to take her place.
Vivat Master Chirhart and Mistress Jeanne!
Vivat Bright Hills!
Vivat Atlantia!
--
Baroness Casamira Jawjalny, O.L., O.P., G.A.
Artemisian Minister of Arts & Sciences