[Artemisia] Solstice court awards and recognitions... belated

Jeri Foster jofvertsilva at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 5 10:06:09 CST 2011

________________________________
From: Jacquie Ziegler <shauna at bresnan.net>
Sent: Tue, January 4, 2011 4:55:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Artemisia] Solstice court awards and recognitions... belated

On 1/4/2011 4:31 PM, Padruig wrote:
> Greetings unto all nobles and gentles of the Great Lands of Artemisia. May this
>New Year grant you health and prosperity.
>
> I, Padruig, having finally returned from the frigid lands and arctic winds of
>the Kingdom of NorthShield, find I have been remiss in my duties, and beg the
>indulgence of those among you who have been inconvenienced and discomfited by my
>failure to report these matters earlier to the general polulace of our fair
>kingdom. I will make up this failure now.
Thank you for the awards listing - might I ask if you could mention
where the individuals are from, generally? I know that Sine Kintyre is
from Silver Keep, and several of the other names I recognize as being
from Loch Salann, but there are, sadly, many names I don't recognize.

Thanks much! If you want to just send it as a private message, that's
fine. :-)

Baroness Shauna
Northclyf Pursuivant

Oh please, feel free to keep it public. The rest of us would like to know what
happened as well. I really appreciate you publishing this. I was at the event
all day and still only heard about half of the awards. May I make one slight
suggestion? If after the persons name you could put where they are from, it
would be wonderful. Such as, Sir Raven MacLeod (Loch Salann), for example. With
people changing names and moving around it helps a little to identify who it is.

Again, thank you so much for publishing the information publicly.
Mistress Jerilyn of Vert Silva