[Artemisia] shameless plug for event

fansca at aol.com fansca at aol.com
Tue Jan 11 12:10:53 CST 2011

we officially invite all to attend:

Twilight in Valhalla
"Vikings on Ice"
Shire of Castelleone Nuovo, Helena Montana
Saturday evening, January 22, 2011   4PM-12AM
By special arrangement with the Gods, the Shire of
Castelleone Nuovo invites you to attend "Twilight in Valhalla."
Warriors will participate in a variety of snow battle scenarios for both heavy and light fighters.
After the battles, you are invited to a Norse Style Feast in the halls of Valhalla.
Following feast you dont want to miss the annual ice skating race. (vikings on ice-what a site), garbed snowperson building, and other outdoor
games for the hardy. Dress appropriately for the weather, burrr!!
For those who dislike the cold weather, there will be hot beverages and cozy
indoor games, including a chess tournament in the warming house.
Prizes for heavy fighting, light fighting, and chess champion will be awarded at
the end of the evening.
Merchants are welcome your own table is recommended. but in lieu of merchant fees; please donate an item for
our silent auction. We are also asking for anyone to look around their encampment and if they find things they no longer need please donate
to our shire's silent auction to help defray cost of event.

Note: This is an evening event; site opens at 4PM and
closes at midnight.
To RSVP, please contact the Event Steward.
No pets Please bring your own chair (just in case we run short)
Libations: Damp with period containers only.
Site fee: $15.00 includes skate rental + $5 non-member surcharge applies
under 12 half price.  Site Fee INCLUDES feast.
Make checks to: Shire of Castelleone Nuovo, SCA, Inc.
Event Steward and Feast Steward: Terry Lopez aka  Lady Kat the Wench   fansca at aol.com  or 406-431-5256
For feast we will be serving Beast, Fish and Fowl as our shire has many wonderful hunters, bread, assorted butters & of course root soup.
Feast reservations can be made by contacting feast stewardess.
contact us at feast for specific ingredients for those with food allergies...
..note... .we never use nuts.
Site will once again be held at the Memorial Park warming hut.
Directions: Memorial Park Warming House and Ice Rink are
located at the back side of Memorial Park, between the
park and the baseball stadium. When traveling in Helena,
remember that Hwy 12, Euclid, and Lyndale are all the same
road. Main Street, Cedar, and Last Chance Gulch are also the
same road.
Signs will be posted.