[Artemisia] Sad News

Padruig rayzentz at aim.com
Tue Jan 11 16:16:42 CST 2011

She was kind to my lady and I, when we started in the SCA only a few years ago, and became a friend. I will miss her sweet smile, and tenderness to all.

Fare well, Mistress, on your continuing jouney. Until we meet again...

Padruig

Dr. Raymond Zentz

It is better to die a free man, than to live, a slave.