[Artemisia] Sad News

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 11 17:38:58 CST 2011

> > Mistress Constance de la Rose has passed away, apparently in her sleep.
>
> May she find the sweetest gardens to attend to and her smile never forgotten.
>
> Ashé'el

And on the day for the wake of DubEssa.

Mistress Constance was one of the first to recognize and fulfill the needs of the kingdom's children,
long before Artemisia even had a Youth program. She was teaching Period skills and knowledge to kids
at a time when few young couples with families played. The kids loved the class on honeybees that she taught
at Collegium because she showed them how honey could have differing flavors and how beeswax candles worked.

At my very first Toys for Tots event in Arrows' Flight she turned up with a van loaded to the roof with donated toys.
It was one of her saddest moments when she had to resign as BLS Youth Officer upon her doctor's orders.

Please let us know when the memorial is arranged.

Aurora
a fellow gardener &
Youth officer