[Artemisia] Sage sausages

Roxann Hatch wilhemina3 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 16 10:00:16 CST 2011

Wow! Am I embarassed! Once again, I fumbled and posted a private response to the
group. My appologies everyone!

The winners are: Sir Marcello, HL Earc Cearr, Lady Hallerna Stjarnkona, Lady
Cecily, and by less than 2 minutes ahead of the other 4 or 5 people, His Royal
Majesty Morgan.
They will be awarded their prizes very soon after they decide what flavor they
would like!

Keep your eyes open for other secrets that could be hidden in the Sage. Don't
assume the prize has been won! Maybe next time I will award the prize to the
87th respondent like a radio show.

Have a Warm and Cozy Sunday,
Hilde