[Artemisia] (no subject)

Danielle Perkin tsrapierblue at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 19 08:51:59 CST 2011

Greatings
To any planning on attending Estrella this year,
Please get in contact with His Excellency Aaron Carter for your land arrangments (camping space) Even if you are not preregistered, let him know where you would like to camp so he can get the land allocated with plenty of room for everyone.

Also, Aaron and I will be again hosting our Baronial Kitchen. It will include a hot breakfst, a sandwichy lunch and simple dinners (burgers, spagettii, beef stew, ect. We will be charging $10 per day or $50 for the whole week (thats like two free days!) E mail or phone reservations are fine. Pre pay is helpful but not nessisary. I need all reservations made by the 7th of Feb. so that I can go grosurie shopping on the 8th.

Thank you all so much and it looks like it is going to be a great war!

Baroness Elizabeth Carter
tsrapierblue at yahoo.com
801-641-7822

Baron Aaron Carter