[Artemisia] Southern Regional Combined Collegium

Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah zemlar at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 21 14:26:12 CST 2011

Greetings Good Gentiles!

Just a reminder, we will be holding Southern Regional Combined Collegium in the
Barony of Loch Salann April 9th.  Save the date!  If you have a class you would
like to teach start getting it ready.  Further anouncements will be forthcoming
with information on who to contact to get on the class register.  Guest
instructor suggestions are welcomed.  Please feel free to contact me at zemlar
at yahoo dot com for any questions or suggestions.

Cheers!

Lady Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah
Minister of Arts & Sciences,
Barony of Loch Salann