[Artemisia] thank you

fansca at aol.com fansca at aol.com
Sun Jan 23 10:10:05 CST 2011

i wanted to personally thank everyone who attended twilight in valhalla last evening in castelleone nuovo.
a special thanks to baron anton who held court.  i believe it might have been the first court held on ice.
a personal thanks also goes out to everyone who hauled tables and chairs . i couldnt have done the event without your help.   vivat...
we had great fighting...thank you fighters. good food...(sorry for the too salty beast).  a good ice skating race..what a finish..included an awesome whipeout and recovery to win the race.
while our event was small....it made up for it with great company.  everyone was able to relax and catch up with old friends and make some new friends
thank you all again for making twilight in valhalla a success and i look forward to seeing you all next year.
lady kat the wench.  seneschall and autocrat for castelleone nuovo twilight in valhalla