[Artemisia] Royal Encampment Land Allocation

Aghren the Brus aghren at msn.com
Sun Jan 23 22:51:57 CST 2011

Folks,
I am, by request of HRM Timmur, wearing two hats at Estrella. As many of you know, my Lady and I are orchestrating the Royal Kitchen for the war (aye, the cook's hat). And since we will be on site early-on to offer a soup kitchen for the volunteers, it is only logical for me to coordinate land allocation for the Royal Encampment (the Geometier's hat). I have received several missives regarding camping in Royal, all of which are appropriately logged and accounted for.
In the past there is a bit of confusion about camping in Royal. And it is simply stated: just because you are part of the Royal Kitchen does not mean that you will be camping with us. You should know that this is, as always, by position or invitation. If you are camping with your home group, you need to contact aaroncarter74 at yahoo dot com, who is the Artemisian Land Coordinator.
If you are camping with Royal (and have not already done so) please contact me at aghren at msn dot com.

May the road treat you well that we might have the strength to demonstrate the might of Artemisia at war (and shopping)!

As always,
Aggie

An Aggie original "After you graduate from school, everything becomes a story problem."