[Artemisia] Chronicles of Froissart

Sarah Natividad sarah.natividad at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 22:03:34 CST 2011

I came across this link to an interesting chronicle by Froissart (late
1300's).  It's in English and it's pretty fun to read, so I thought I'd
share with the class.
http://www.nipissingu.ca/department/history/muhlberger/froissart/tales.htm

<http://www.nipissingu.ca/department/history/muhlberger/froissart/tales.htm>I
love reading this kind of stuff, it reminds me that human nature hasn't
changed over the centuries.  People still do stupid things, marginally moral
things, etc. just like they've done throughout history.  It makes me feel
better about our times and the crazy things I do to know that my ancestors
did them too and yet the human race still survived. :)

<http://www.nipissingu.ca/department/history/muhlberger/froissart/tales.htm>
Obrigada,
Lianor

--