[Artemisia] Firewood Sales and Trash Rules EW XXVII

Mineko Murai mineko.murai at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 13:40:49 CST 2011

Unto the Noble Populace Do I Bid Greetings!

There has been much debate lately over a source of firewood at the upcoming
Estrella War, and rightfully so!

For what is war without fire? It plays an important role in burning gates,
boiling oil, armor crafting, lighting torches, but most importantly, it
keeps us warm and aids in building the bonds of friendship.

It is with these reasons in mind that I am happy to announce, on behalf of
the Estrella war Staff, that we officially have a firewood merchant at
Estrella War!

Yes, it is official. Firewood WILL be available at Estrella war!!

Firewood Sales will be located in Spaces 6 and 7 on Merchants Row and will
be through Windrose Armoury!

Rates are not available at this time, but they are confirmed to be there and
ready for those needing fuel for fire-pits!!

We Look forward to seeing all of you at Estrella and sharing our fires with
you!!

In service to the Dream,

Your Estrella War Staff

Greetings to one and all,

Here are the rules regarding trash at this year's Estrella War, and I am
asking for your help to get the word out.  Please take the time to
familiarize yourself with these rules, and please forward them to the heads
of the groups that are not included on this initial email.

Estrella XXVII Trash Rules

Greetings,

Due to the high cost of trash collection and site cleanup, we ask that you
adhere to

the following trash policy during your time at Estrella XXVII.

TRASH

1.

There are no trash barrels provided in the camping areas. Place all trash
and

unwanted items in the provided dumpsters

that have been conveniently

placed throughout site for your use.

2.

Do not put trash in the ash barrels. This is a fire hazard and could lead to

expulsion from the war.

3.

Do not throw cigarette butts on the ground. All extinguished cigarette butts

should be placed in a proper waste receptacle.

LAND CLEAN UP

1.

All land is to be left in the same or better condition than when you
arrived.

2.

All personal items and trash must be completely removed from your camping

area. Do not leave any items for trash pick-up in your camp or on the side
of

the road.

Trash and unwanted items must be placed inside a dumpster.

3.

All firewood is to be removed from the site at the end of the event.

4.

A final inspection by your group’s designated land agent shall be done.
Items

of special interest are tent stakes and cigarette butts.

-Make sure that all tent stakes are removed from the ground. If you

can’t remove a stake, please clearly mark it and ask for help from a

member of the Staff.

-It is highly recommended that each group provide butt cans for your

personal use.

Thank you for doing your part to make Estrella XXVII the best that it

can be!

Thomas Godefroy - Land for Estrella War