[Artemisia] To the Barony of Gryphon’s Lair and the Known World.

ladygwynnyth at aol.com ladygwynnyth at aol.com
Fri Jan 28 16:30:28 CST 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: Calvin Le Brock calthebadger at hotmail.com

To the Barony of Gryphon's Lair and the Known World.

I would like to announce the annual Quest T-Shirt Design Content...

The theme of this year's quest will be "Quest for the Holy
lands".

..."All who die by the way, whether by land or by sea, or in battle
against the pagans, shall have immediate remission of sins.".
"Let those who have been accustomed unjustly to wage private warfare
against the faithful now go against the infidels and end with victory
this war, which should have been begun long ago. Let those who for a
long time have been robbers, now become knights. Let those who have been
fighting against their brothers and relatives now fight in a proper way
against the barbarians. Let those who have been serving as mercenaries
for small pay now obtain the eternal reward. Let those who have been
wearing themselves out in both body and soul now work for a double
honor."

Sources - Medieval Sourcebook: Urban II: Speech at Council of Clermont,
1095, according to Fulcher of Chartres

Please dream up, then draw something relevant, and cool for us all to
enjoy and remember our time together as friends and brothers in arms.

What is the Prize? Well your design will be used on a T-Shirt of cores,
for purposes of raising funds for the Barony of Gryphon's Lair.

The art will be displayed on a special page of Gryphon's Lair
website where everyone will be able to vote on their favorite piece.

Please include with your submission a statement indicating that we have
your permission to use your art on a T-Shirts that will be sold at quest
as a Barony Fundraiser, and that we have your permission to list it for
public view on our website.

Rules....

-This must be an original work done by you.
-The artists will not be identified on the site until after judging by
the populace is completed.
-The art work must be appropriate for children to ware and see. any
pornographic, rude or degrading art will not be considered this is at
the discretion of the event autocrat and webminister.
-if more than three people complain about a posted piece of art it will
be removed from consideration.

Submit Designs to – calthebadger at hotmail.com
<mailto:calthebadger at hotmail.com>

Contest will remain open for submissions until March 31 at 2:00PM
anything received after that will not be considered for the contest.