[Artemisia] Camping Quest

Kathleen Govan kathleen.govan at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 2 20:48:47 CDT 2011

Greetings fellow Artemisians,

Due to the mighty forces of Mother Nature, and raging waters, we are forced to cancel the Dael Beorht Camping Quest scheduled for the weekend of July 15th on Master William's ancestral lands in the Shire of Draca Mor.

The current plan is to re-schedule for the 2nd weekend of Sept. Details to follow as we sort them out. Please accept our deepest, sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. Contact either myself or Sir Gareth with any questions.

Yours in service,

Lady Brigit
Seneschal, Shire of Dael Beorht
Sir Gareth, Autocrat