[Artemisia] Uprising thoughts and feelings

Catriona Morganosa catriona_a_morganosa at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 4 09:27:19 CDT 2011

I just wanted to say thank you all so much for the effort and energy you put into the event. We found the stained glass medallions from the children's carnival that Misha made for us all and reminded us once again of the amazing time she had.

The new kitten, Drake, has become a glorious addition to our household. My cat has already begun disregarding him, both dogs love him and the Fluffy Cat has been showcasing how to be a fluffy cat and do the runway turns. Unfortunately, they have also already gotten him to pledge K.A.T. (Kitties Against Literacy) and I suppose he's in the hazing stage now, judging from the antics.

Thanks again for all your hard, hard work. Hope you can come to Raptor and let us take care of you for a few days!

Love and Kisses,
Tanglbaby