[Artemisia] Classes for Raptor War

John Farmer sonic123456 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 4 09:39:24 CDT 2011

You've asked for it, so here it is. The Raptor War Class Schedule! Now you can
plan your event more evenly.

RAPTOR WAR CLASS SCHEDULE

Breaking the Rumor Mill
Saturday 10am
Duena Syeria Caminante & Maitress Tanglwyst de Holloway
How rumors happen and how to deal with the fallout, resolve conflict and when
things can't be resovled.

Pin-weaving 11am
Mistress Antonia d‘Alessandria
A simple weaving class aimed at kids and adults who have never done  any weaving
and want to see what it is about. I am going to do a  pin-woven book mark. Learn
the basics of weaving while making a  bookmark. Class is open to kids and adults
(younger kids will need an  adult helper). Class fee: $0.50. Size limit: 10.

"How to make Linstocks and Slowmatch" ( "Come on baby, light my fire!") 5pm
THL Xeno della Lama
Class describes the use and purpose of linstocks and slowmatch, gives period
examples and we

will make a slow in class.

Cheese making class at Casa de Amistad 1pm
THL Susana de el Castillo
Demo how those "Rosettes" are made ( and eaten ).

Roman Herbs and Spices cooking class 3pm
THL Freydis the Good

Story-telling workshop 4pm
Lady Zianna de Leketio
A brief introduction of the art of story-telling, and then a few  norse myths.

STABLES
Equestrian Heavy Fighting and Jousting 3pm
His Grace Sir Alan Youngforest

Mounted Crested Combat 4pm
Basic combat technique and how to apply it to mounted crest combat.
THL Danielle Alavaine de Licorne and Duke Sir Konrad VonKrixen

Dog coursing TBD

THL Freydis the Good
YOUTH
Intro to Rapier class TBD