[Artemisia] Raptor War Heavy Fighting Scenarios

John Farmer sonic123456 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 4 09:58:56 CDT 2011

You know it, you love it, so we've brought it back! The Raptor War Snowball
Tournament is going to kick off the heavy fighting! Who is going to make it
through as the best commander in the land?

After the Snowball Tournament, the heavy fighters will be challenged with the
Hedge Maze Fight. Not sure what a hedge maze fight is, come and find out! Sir
Decker has promised it will be a great battle!

In the wooded battle area we have just learned lives a mean, nasty Minotaur. We
are looking for any and all challengers to help slay the foul beast!

And finally, there have been reports of the White Walkers invading the area. The
Heavy Fighters will be called on to defend the Kingdom from their foul
onslaught. Pray none fall to them, lest they join the fight ON THEIR SIDE!!!!

We are calling all fighters to come and fight at RAPTOR WAR!!!

Eadric Hameresmithe