[Artemisia] Uprising Lost and Found

Angela Goodyear angela.goodyear at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 5 18:09:23 CDT 2011

Thorger,
Thereis no e-mail link for the sherrif on the web site or on the lost and found
list for August Wolfran von Hessen mka. Andrew Lepenski the Baronial sheriff.
As I ended up with some lost and found after site clean up and unloading of the
trailer I would like to post this to him could you please get a link going for
this?
YIS Angela