[Artemisia] Pavillion transport

Tammy Anderson tanderson1028 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 7 11:22:22 CDT 2011

My good gentles:

Pardon the bandwidth, but I was hoping someone could offer me assistance in
transporting a pavillion from Ogden, Utah, to Bozeman, Montana.  If you know
anyone coming north who might have room for this pavillion, even a reasonably
priced freight delivery company, please let me know.  I would happily pay for
this assistance.  My dearest wish is to have this pavillion in Bozeman in time
for the Castle Siege Post-Siege Revel event on July 22.  I will gratefully
receive anyone's advice and suggestions.

Your humble but desparate autocrat in SilverKeep,

Tammy