[Artemisia] Costume Challenge Question

Kari McCarter biancaraven at aol.com
Thu Jul 7 14:38:58 CDT 2011

Fabric used from your own fabric stash should be documented as such.  For example: " tunic made from blue linen from my fabric stash".
You may provide more information if you'd like, for example, " I picked up a screaming deal on some light blue linen at Estrella.  I bought 5 yards for $1/ yard.  I used RIT navy blue dye to  turn the linen a fabulous deep blue."

Photograph or document everything you do for the outfit you are making.  Post pictures to your blog or email them to me so the lovely, generous and talented Hallerna can post them to the website.

Great questions!  Keep 'em coming!!
YIS,
Bianca