[Artemisia] Only two weeks to go!

Bethoc du Cruford leishman10 at msn.com
Thu Jul 7 18:39:40 CDT 2011

Before you put up that $100 cash prize, ya might want to check with the Kingdom Exchequer to make sure it's allowable in
this type of a setting.  The SCA is after all a 'non profit' orgainzation, and there are very tight limitations on what can
and cannot be offered up in the way of 'prizes'.... those rulings get tighter and tighter every year... blame the government.

good luck.

Bethoc
Hasn't done the research herself, but based on recent info provided by my company on similar issues, makes the hairs stand on back of neck.