[Artemisia] SCA Southern Equestrian

BENGTA1 at aol.com BENGTA1 at aol.com
Thu Jul 7 23:28:18 CDT 2011

Greetings!

We are planning to have a meeting again this week for everyone  who is
interested in
equestrian activities in the greater Gryphon's Lair  area this coming
Sunday July 10th at 5:00 at the Allred Farm, 240 South  3200 West, Layton.
(In Layton
drive West on Gentile to 3200 West, go South 1  1/2 blocks. Park by the
horse
trailers on the right, bring your own chairs)

I will also be at Fighters practice on Sunday.  Please come and talk  to me
there if you would like.

HL Hanne will not be able to be there, she is out of town.   There will be
no class this week.

Call Msts Bengta 801-645-5650
if you have  questions or cannot attend.