[Artemisia] SCA Southern Equestrian

dukealan at q.com dukealan at q.com
Thu Jul 7 23:35:06 CDT 2011

Greetings All,

Topics I'd like you to consider is how to get EQ tied into one (or more) of your events there.  How can you get more people involved?  I'd love to see things get going there.  I'm also interested in getting more of you qualified as EQ marshals so you have more flexibility to operate.

Good luck and hollar if you have any questions.

Bengta, you may want to consider extending the invitation on the Aerie, as there were several people in your area who expressed interest, or even rode, at Uprising.

Take care,  Alan