[Artemisia] Only two weeks to go!

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 8 09:41:17 CDT 2011

----- Original Message ----

If you folks have already checked with "higher authority" and determined that
this prize is perfectly acceptable, good for you and please ignore the
following-

I must join Honored Lady Bethoc in cautioning the Castle Seige staff/Silverkeep
officers to tread very carefully here.  I *strongly* urge you to check with Dame
Thea and/or the Artemisian Ombudsman on the BoD to determine how this should/can
be done.  Bear in mind that Montana has *very* strict "gambling without a
license" laws (not saying this is gambling, but it might be considered as such
by MT authorities).  Perhaps a "gift certificate" to the winner's choice of
stores would be a better way to give this prize.  Just a thought.
 Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;
Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP